• Classic messenger shape
• Flap over magnetic closure
• Adjustable shoulder strap
• Multiple internal compartments:
- 1 large zipped pocket - 1 large open pocket
- 2 small open pockets - 2 pen pockets
• Smart, silver metal hardware • Oxford stripes cotton lining
A series of objects named after Cecil John Rhodes (1853-1902), who graduated from Oxford in 1881. Later he became a coal magnate and successfully engaged in politics in South Africa. In 1903, as it was written in the will of Rhodes, was approved scholarship in his name for the best students of the university, regardless of their nationality.
Bags, briefcases and small leather goods are made in a series of Rhodes range of traditional Oxford university colors. These are necessary items for traveling or just for an active life.
Visit us on Mayfield Road to see this piece in person and pick it up today.
Call for Availabilty
10434 Mayfield Road
Edmonton, AB T5P 4P4